It's never too early, nor too late, to START TALKING about online safety.
- Parents spend, on average, only 46 minutes talking to their children about online safety throughout a child's life (Kapersky, 2019). That's not enough!
- The Internet is the top recruiting location for all forms of human trafficking (Polaris Project, 2022).
- Help spread the word for parents to start talking to their children about online safety.
- Comfy cotton/poly tee comes in both unisex crew neck and ladies V-neck (runs small).
- O.U.R. badge on sleeve reps the cause.
Your purchase supports our mission to end child sex trafficking.